Thursday, February 11, 2010

good friday

just got to know that Sham is back in Klang...
hope to meet her soon.. :)
finished student council meeting...got elected as a secretary again...
wanted to give it up...but sweet Jonathan K actually listened really well...did not force me to take it up...but listened to all that i had to say...hmmm...there should be more Jonathan K's in the world...he nodded and gave me the sympathetic look showing that he understood what i was feeling although i only sounded stupid to others...

which is why i say...the world needs many more Jonathan K's...
Student council actually still has me as its secretary because of him....
Jon should be a psychologist...
the day has been filled with people....mostly pleasant people...
had a good time with Siang Lai and Lee Shian during Literature discussion...wonderful people...
Siang Lai never stops smiling...which makes me smile all the time too..
i like that...
SL actually wanted to hook me up with his friend....haha.....telling me that he's cute la,he drives an awesome car la...this and that...he even wanted to give me his friend's number...hahaha..i brushed it all off...
Lee Shian dumbfounds me with her character...
she's so brave...and ever ready to take on any challenge..
hmmm...i know they can be trusted...

have a number of things to do....
have to prepare scripts for our Lit drama..
lit research paper with 20 citations due 1st march..
science two assignments...

Living springs worship practice today at Kelana Jaya...
going with feli , attai and mama to KJ...
wow.....
i asked God for a packed year,He gave me a packed year...
and i'm loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment