Sunday, February 7, 2010

i'm wrong!!!

sometimes I'm so glad that I'm wrong...
whenever i think that all hope is gone,I'm wrong..
there is still hope,because...
With God all things are possible!!!

Whenever i think that i can never do it,I'm wrong...
because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!

whenever i think that my wildest dreams will never come to pass,I'm wrong...
because He is able to do exceedingly,abundantly,more than our minds can imagine according to the power that works in us...woah!which means He is able to do all the things that my mind can't conceive...
i love this...
i Love the fact that I'm wrong!!
because if I was right,I'm doomed...
This just shows that everything that I've been listening to is plain wrong...
and I'm so glad...
I'm so glad because when everyone told me that i could mount up to nothing,they were wrong!!!
it's just that i didn't know then that they were wrong...
but thanks to the God of Jabez who crushed all the lies of the devil that was taking over my mind little by little...
which is why i say....
I'm delivered!!!!
and all praise be to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment