Sunday, February 7, 2010

first Sunday

had planning meeting for MYF today...for the whole year...plans included a mini military training...interesting...had lunch at 10.30 am today..rice, chicken sambal,sweet & sour fish and coleslaw...delicious..

will be going to Singapore coming Sunday for the Levites Camp...
hope it will be very interesting..
heard many good stuff about the speaker..
he actually plants churches...wow...
wish i could do that too...
right now i am all ready to throw myself to the ministry...
i want my 2010 to be filled with the things of God...
January was fantastic...
because i joined Pastor S.D's worship team..wow,its power-packed...
how i wish i could be like him...
i actually accepted Jesus after attending his meetings...
before that i was a typical angry teen blaming God for everything that went wrong in my life...
but only after attending his meetings i knew my perception about God was totally distorted..
God doesn't mess my life up,the Devil does!
why did it take so long for me to realize that???!
anyway,now i know that God wants me to be happy and joyful all the time...
he wants me to prosper...
i remember asking God...
will I ever be delivered??!! i knew something was wrong with me..shortly after that I was delivered..delivered from anger and bitterness..
i really don't know where I'll be without Him...
I'd probably still be shouting and fighting with everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment