Saturday, February 6, 2010

i love Him

ok,i've just said some negative stuff...
hmm...i'm so sorry,Jesus
i'm supposed to be positive ryt nw because i knw that u can fix evrything...

Jesus has been great to me...
i love u Lord...
i just received an imperishable gift from Him, - the gift of tongues...yay!!!!
i've been asking Him for it for a year.but i doubted...its all about believing..i did not get it while i was doubtful but i received when i believed..
aunty Serena told me something that i won't forget...
she told me that the gift of tongues is a gift from God...He is not expecting anything from us...He just wants to give it to us...all this while i thought that i had to qualify for it...for,obviously it was wrong...He just wants to give us all the privilege of being His child...
that is why Jesus,there is none like u...
now i know that when i pray ,I don't pray like a normal person but i pray in the capacity of God himself...Thank God!i can only see a certain level of my challenges but God sees the bigger picture..that is why praying in His capacity is the most effective prayer of all...
Jesus, u take my breath away...
i love u,Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment